Every relationship has its "growing pains". I guess that doesn't sound very romantic, but, the important word there is "growing". And, I think that what you and I have been doing recently.
Sometimes it may seem like hard work, but, I really believe it's worth it. Not because of all the wonderful times we had, but because of the wonderful times that could be waiting for us in the future.
Everything alive has its "growing pains" .... and our love is alive.... and it's growing stronger. No one knows what the future holds but I do know this.... to me, what we have right now is something that's worth more than a little work. It's something very precious!
~
~
~
~ Six Years Ago ~





~'Happy 6th Anniversary Ahmad Nizam'! Love you today and always.... ~

~...... I Want To Grow Old With You......~
*-*
2 comments:
happy anniversary to both of u..have a wonderful journey together..
thanks mi..
Post a Comment